Friday, June 15, 2007

Everything anew

There was a time when I knew
That I am going to start new
Everything is right in its time
Nothing is sin, nothing is crime
Thus was my thought, my philosophy of life
Did I knew I’d rather kill with knife
But when Jesus came
My sins put me to shame
I now know a greater birth
I am now of better worth
In the divine’s eyes I saw love
When I cried to the heaven’s above
Now I am free and I do know
That one day immortality he will bestow
To me and to others in his domain
And their will no longer be any pain
Now, the time is when I have known
There sis nothing greater love than he has shown
Once there was a time when I knew
But I have already started anew



Anchal Samuel
(Ace Apollos)

No comments: